Impressive Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look up to the sky, and you will see, a great massive Universe

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The server, should be up VERY soon! With help from Asaki(<3) the server should be up any time I can grab ahold of my computer for at least 30 minutes! Keep your fingers crossed that I can!
New items! Check Asaki's and Jelly's Topics for more items.
Congrats to; ~Asaki (In-Game Administrator), and JellyBeanStar*(In-Game Administrator)! Congrats you two!

ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JellyBeanStar*
Admin
JellyBeanStar*

ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt Empty
PostSubject: ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt   ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:28 pm

[This is for offline only. Characters can be used online, but the RP stays here. Reply as needed, no need to say your character just...reply ;3
Theme is forest animals, however animals escaped from a nearby zoo are allowed. Or, a plane that had come to deliver more animals and crashed and the crates rolled away, may be any type of animal.]

Lightning stabbed down from the sky, plunging into the dense woods below. The bolt struck the earth with a deafening rumble, as if the earth were tearing in two. Thunder rumbled and the gray clouds rolled on in search of more territory to destroy.
Down in the woods below cries and screeches erupted from the animals of many types, birds, bats, bears, wolves and more forest animals.
In the midst of the turmoil lay a rock, split in two from the lightning fork. Between it, a young rabbit clutched to it desperately, frightened for more lightning.
"What's happening?" he whispered.

-Apply-

[So what's happening is a series of storms and droughts during the dry season, and the animals are grouped into their own species, Birds-Bats, Bears-Wolves, Deer-Moose, Pumas-Bobcats, etc. Or your character can be a loner. Don't reply to the 'prologue', just start your own problem or character in their home and blah blah, whatever. Have fun! Game rules apply!]

Last edited by JellyBeanStar* on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://impressiveuniverse.forumotion.com
~Asaki
Admin
~Asaki

ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt Empty
PostSubject: Re: ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt   ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Fff. I can't wait I wanna post, but this is still work in progress.
Back to top Go down
JellyBeanStar*
Admin
JellyBeanStar*

ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt Empty
PostSubject: Re: ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt   ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Lol no kidding, I wrote it ALL on notepad then accidentally deleted it T_T
Back to top Go down
https://impressiveuniverse.forumotion.com
~Asaki
Admin
~Asaki

ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt Empty
PostSubject: Re: ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt   ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Ouch. o_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt Empty
PostSubject: Re: ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt   ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt Empty

Back to top Go down

ค ς๏l๔ ภเﻮђt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impressive Universe :: Impressive Things :: Role Play Packs/Prides/Groups :: RP Forum-
Jump to: