Impressive Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look up to the sky, and you will see, a great massive Universe

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The server, should be up VERY soon! With help from Asaki(<3) the server should be up any time I can grab ahold of my computer for at least 30 minutes! Keep your fingers crossed that I can!
New items! Check Asaki's and Jelly's Topics for more items.
Congrats to; ~Asaki (In-Game Administrator), and JellyBeanStar*(In-Game Administrator)! Congrats you two!

Corpsie's Item Ideas!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWolfIsDead
Posting Cub
TheWolfIsDead

Corpsie's Item Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Corpsie's Item Ideas!   Corpsie's Item Ideas! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:09 pm

What are your ideas on items for our beloved Impressive Universe server? x3

Corpsie's ideas:
My loved boyfriend will soon be joining us. C: I thought it would be cute to have a little bracelet that says: "I love you Willy<3" Maybe even for him he could have a bracelet that says: "I love you Nikki-pop<3" X3 -private items of course. DON'T JUDGE OUR PET NAMES. LOL!

I also suggested to Jaxy about a heart aura. It could be any color, I do not care truthfully. x3 It's an idea to spread the love <3

Maybe on a bad day, a rainstorm aura would come in handy. Originally it may have a small raincloud that forms over you and black rain pouring down. This may be something impossible to create.

I also suggest invisable wings to appear you are hovering. I wanted this for a very long time.

Corp's original design was a demon. From this design I have a skeleton mask, although it is now in the IW game.. x.x My design is different.

One special item that all admins/mods should wear may be a good idea, I don't know. If I were to have an item it would be A black collar, with a silver buckle on it and a head charm that dangles. That says corpsie in a fancy design.. x3 Also I am sure you are all aware of the Heart Necklace, that also could be modified into a smaller heart and a certain color of choice.

Also maybe headphones that DJ's wear around their necks may be an interesting idea. x3 or an Ipod that hooks onto a belt in-game. Just for looks? Or does it really play music?!
I have no idea. LOL.

I do play World of Warcraft, and there are a few swords that I do like. I'd post my idea on one, but it is complicated to explain! xD
Tell me what you think of these ideas and post your own!
Back to top Go down

Corpsie's Item Ideas!
Page 1 of 1