Look up to the sky, and you will see, a great massive Universe

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
The server, should be up VERY soon! With help from Asaki(<3) the server should be up any time I can grab ahold of my computer for at least 30 minutes! Keep your fingers crossed that I can!
New items! Check Asaki's and Jelly's Topics for more items.
Congrats to; ~Asaki (In-Game Administrator), and JellyBeanStar*(In-Game Administrator)! Congrats you two!

Share | 

Just Some Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackle
Posting Cub

PostSubject: Just Some Ideas   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Here are some indiscriminate item proposals. Some of these will have to be meshed, (If resources are available), since they are not current items.

*Cookie Tie (This might've already been mentioned, but heh. And my Cookie Tie idea would be a white tie with little cookies all around it. LOL)

*Hair Extensions--(These would be placed in the mane and tufts.): Feathers, beaded strings, and whatever else would include in this subject.

*Different colored Lupines, for rank purposes--(Example: Blue for omega, red for Alpha... Only an EXAMPLE.)

I have some more, but those include meshing, but I don't know how serious this server will intend to be, how popular it is, or the availability of meshers. For now, I'll just write 'em down and wait. These are just ideas, but please leave feedback.
Back to top Go down
megawolf101
Posting Cub

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas   Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:32 pm

I like everything except the last one, I wouldn't like it if I could only have like, one color, I like colors like silver, purple, red, white, gold, and green
Back to top Go down
http://creatureworld.lefora.com/
Blackle
Posting Cub

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas   Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:04 pm

megawolf101 wrote:
I like everything except the last one, I wouldn't like it if I could only have like, one color, I like colors like silver, purple, red, white, gold, and green
Heh. That idea was interpreted for an in-game roleplay, but any players who are not in a RP could gain whichever colour depending on its rarity by trading, giving, dropping, ect.
Back to top Go down
JellyBeanStar*
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas   Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:35 am

These are awesome!

I can try them, but just worrying, my tablet is busted -_-

Posting Cub

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas   Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:10 am

JellyBeanStar* wrote:
These are awesome!

I can try them, but just worrying, my tablet is busted -_-
That'd be awesome if you could. xD And my tablet broke as well, I can't provide any item services because of that. Annnnnddd I un-installed my only meshing program. ^^;; Caused my computer to be exceedingly slow...And I wasn't using it much. :/
Back to top Go down
~Asaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas   Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:26 am

Those are really good ideas, and since we already have items similar to the Cookie Tie and the Lupine, so the only thing really needing meshing is the hair extensions. Except, I can't mesh worth a poop, so.... (:'

-Àsàkï

Best Friends;
Darcia, Ninik, Coony, and TaintedTeaCup$. :)
Back to top Go down
Blackle
Posting Cub

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas   Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:03 pm

~Asaki wrote:
Those are really good ideas, and since we already have items similar to the Cookie Tie and the Lupine, so the only thing really needing meshing is the hair extensions. Except, I can't mesh worth a poop, so.... (:'
xD I'll be looking around for meshers, since I only know how to photoshop decent hair extensions, which would only work for presets...But I'm going to be searching around , we'll see what I can find. P:
Back to top Go down
Dani
Posting Cub

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas   Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Oh, i really enjoy hair extensions. Very good Idea, I wish I could mesh, but I can't even use blender to save my life... So No help there. XD
Back to top Go down
Blackle
Posting Cub

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas   Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:25 am

dani wrote:
Oh, i really enjoy hair extensions. Very good Idea, I wish I could mesh, but I can't even use blender to save my life... So No help there. XD
XD Practice~
I'll list some links to exceptionally high-quality meshing/creator downloads, which will give, hopefully, some of us more experience to meshing and confidently improve Impressive Universe over all. 8D
Though I don't know when I can, my computer it sucking up viruses like crazy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Ideas   

Back to top Go down

Just Some Ideas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impressive Universe :: General Topics :: General Forum-
Jump to: