Impressive Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look up to the sky, and you will see, a great massive Universe

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The server, should be up VERY soon! With help from Asaki(<3) the server should be up any time I can grab ahold of my computer for at least 30 minutes! Keep your fingers crossed that I can!
New items! Check Asaki's and Jelly's Topics for more items.
Congrats to; ~Asaki (In-Game Administrator), and JellyBeanStar*(In-Game Administrator)! Congrats you two!

where is everyone?!

Go down 
+2
Darcia [Server Person]
megawolf101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
megawolf101
Posting Cub
megawolf101

where is everyone?! Empty
PostSubject: where is everyone?!   where is everyone?! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:52 am

I miss all of you, and what is going on with ninik? he is like never on here anymore, I check out this place a few times everyday, nothing new is here anymore please come back
Back to top Go down
http://creatureworld.lefora.com/
Darcia [Server Person]
Darcia [Server Person]

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?!   where is everyone?! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:18 pm

This place is just struggling to be active.

If you tell your friends about us, maybe we can get the activity level up. n.n I've seen Nin on aa few times, but meh.
Back to top Go down
JellyBeanStar*
Admin
JellyBeanStar*

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?!   where is everyone?! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Don't worry guys, I'm inviting a few friends to join us. We just need someone to pay for the server and it will be up. Ninik is having a few issues, but otherwise she's fine and just struggling to find someone to pay for the first bit of the server.

Once it will be up, I'm sure activity will boost.
Back to top Go down
https://impressiveuniverse.forumotion.com
megawolf101
Posting Cub
megawolf101

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?!   where is everyone?! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:15 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
~Asaki
Admin
~Asaki

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?!   where is everyone?! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Yeah, I've been noticing the inactivity. I'll advertise on dA, and when we get the server up and running I'll make a video to advertise and promote it on youtube... That sound good to anyone?
Back to top Go down
megawolf101
Posting Cub
megawolf101

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?!   where is everyone?! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:54 pm

thank you asaki!
Back to top Go down
Jaxy
Admin
Jaxy

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?!   where is everyone?! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:21 am

Yes I'm living.

But war I'm dad to see is no one on I.W its self? It would be a perfect way to contact me guys. I'm ALWAYS there! Please don't fail on this server <3

I'm already having second thoughts about just making it for my Tribe and allowing the active people here on it.

My tribe is TRB. Please ask me to join. We aren't taking members now only people we trust. So if you still want to be a part of this server ask me to join or for the tribe site for more recent updates on the server.

Btw, Laxy is apart of my tribe and is helping me code it an etc. She is a huge help to me <3 please thank her.

Ano, jsem život.

Ale válka já jsem tátu vidět, není nikdo, na I.W své vlastní? Bylo by to perfektní způsob, jak mě kontaktovat lidi. Vždycky jsem tam! Prosím, selhání na tomto serveru <3

Už jsem na vážkách, jen se o tom, že pro mého kmene a umožňuje aktivní lidi tady na to.

Můj kmen je TRB. Prosím, zeptejte se mě připojit. Nejsme s členy už jen lidé, kterým důvěřujeme. Takže pokud stále chcete být součástí tohoto serveru, zeptejte se mě připojit, nebo kmen místo pro novější aktualizace na serveru.

, Laxy je kromě svého kmene, a pomáhá mi, kód, atd. Je to obrovská pomoc pro mě <3, prosím jí poděkoval.
Back to top Go down
~Asaki
Admin
~Asaki

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?!   where is everyone?! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:50 am

Send the link over then Nin. c:
Back to top Go down
Jaxy
Admin
Jaxy

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?!   where is everyone?! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:05 am

Back to top Go down
Darcia [Server Person]
Darcia [Server Person]

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?!   where is everyone?! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:34 pm

I would love to join TRB, but my bro is like 'YOUR JOINING BS WHEN YOU'RE OLDER. >|'. He's really overprotective, but I'll join later, k? n.n
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?!   where is everyone?! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:07 pm

We've revived IU.
Please Google up Impressive Title Resurrection. We hope you join the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?!   where is everyone?! Empty

Back to top Go down

where is everyone?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impressive Universe :: General Topics :: General Forum-
Jump to: